INTO THE COAST

"...In the here and now, I nearly found love, 

One that would've blossomed on the wings of happiness and acceptance. 

The mystery that would've left a timeless joy.


Nearly to, is, they say but this never was. It was, but just a short-lived spell...."

Gbasala,

The waves have delivered your message, the breeze of dawn and twilight wouldn't let me rest either and so I have come, to tell the stories, I have come, with people who would bear me witness and not only my memory.


Gbasala, I have come to tell them about the dance we did to the nice tunes the susurration provided, the thunderous slap of the sea against those rocks that give the high keys and serve as clap to the whistling wind.


But I only pray, they enjoy this journey through these buried chapters, and show love as we walk along the coast and into it.


Dear Reader,

I'm just here to keep memories whilst sharing them with you too. I will share my experiences, my thoughts,my journey and all the interesting things I can have access to. I will equally post fictional stories here but most of the post is the things happening in my life. This is my diary🥰



Welcome, welcome, dear reader, to this world of a memoirist, where you have endless stories, poems, untold sagas, and the art of discovery. The black girl with charcoal is here to paint you with words and enjoy these waves of words as they sail through the world of art. Kindly support by sharing and commenting. Thank you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAINTED PAIN

AYA-AYE